Articles on this Page
- 10/02/18--07:05: _THE FIRE SALE: Week 5
- 10/09/18--11:56: _THE FIRE SALE: Week 6
- 10/16/18--07:39: _THE FIRE SALE: Week 7
- 10/23/18--08:57: _THE FIRE SALE: Week 8
- 10/30/18--07:14: _THE FIRE SALE: Week 9
- 11/06/18--07:47: _THE FIRE SALE: Week 10
- 11/13/18--07:40: _THE FIRE SALE: Week 11
- 11/27/18--11:31: _THE FIRE SALE: Week 13
- 12/04/18--08:18: _THE FIRE SALE: Week 14
- 12/11/18--08:01: _THE FIRE SALE: Week 15
- 10/02/18--07:05: THE FIRE SALE: Week 5
- 10/09/18--11:56: THE FIRE SALE: Week 6
- 10/16/18--07:39: THE FIRE SALE: Week 7
- 10/23/18--08:57: THE FIRE SALE: Week 8
- 10/30/18--07:14: THE FIRE SALE: Week 9
- 11/06/18--07:47: THE FIRE SALE: Week 10
- 11/13/18--07:40: THE FIRE SALE: Week 11
- 11/27/18--11:31: THE FIRE SALE: Week 13
- 12/04/18--08:18: THE FIRE SALE: Week 14
- 12/11/18--08:01: THE FIRE SALE: Week 15
I really went wrong as a parent considering my son likes the Philadelphia Eagles and “C’mon Man.” If he starts telling me Hue Jackson and Todd Bowles are good coaches, I’m kicking his butt out of the house. I can only take so much nonsense.
If you're looking for a player to target right now, I recommend Sony Michel. I traded for him in two leagues last week. James White is around to be a pain in the butt, although Bill Belichick likes to run the ball later in the season to prepare for the playoffs. We saw it the last two years with LeGarrette Blount and Dion Lewis.
I’m a big believer that fantasy football isn’t about specific players not named O.J. Howard. If you can sell a player at his highest point and get a lot in return, I’d do it. That’s what I suggest with Elliott. Find some homer Dallas fan in your league and unload him.
Marshawn Lynch is out for the rest of the season with a groin injury. That leaves Richard and Doug Martin to battle for touches. Martin is hot garbage. He's been hot garbage for three years. Can you guess which way I'm leaning here?
I couldn't care less about Jack Doyle. I just wanted to mention him because Andrew Catalon had one of the best calls of all-time when he declared “Doyle Rules!” after the Indianapolis tight end plowed into the end zone for a touchdown Sunday.
Duke Johnson was criminally underused by the clown show that was in Cleveland. I mean you can’t make this stuff up. Jackson and Haley weren’t throwing to a pass-catching back. Insanity.
Corey Davis is an absolute stud. Davis is finally healthy and if Marcus Mariota can keep it going, he’ll be huge for owners during fantasy playoffs.
Remember when some people argued Coleman was better than Devonta Freeman? He isn’t. Please don’t say that on Twitter anymore. You sound like a dum-dum.
You mean you didn’t start Cody Core and James Develin with fantasy playoffs on the line? Heck, I don’t even know who Cody Core is. Apparently, he plays for Cincinnati.
Owners still alive in fantasy playoffs likely aren't scrambling for a quarterback. However, if you play in a two-quarterback or SuperFlex league, Carr is worth a look this week. In his last two games, Carr has thrown for 607 yards with five touchdowns and no interceptions. He's topped 20 points both times in most scoring systems.